This past weekend the Halvorson's joined us for most of it. Nice and relaxing. Brian helped Erik in the yard. The kids had fun playing, the little ones kind of played for the first time. Alex thought that Ava was pretty funny. The adults rocked out on Rock Band, we all thought that we were professionals at one point in the evening. Seriously if you have not had the pleasure of playing Rock Band it is a must to stop on over at the Tortorice's and jump on the band tour. On Saturday Kami and I decided to go pick up pizza for the clan. Upon coming home I went to check on the big kids and let them know that we would be eating lunch soon. I walk into Anthony's room and at first did not realize why it was so quiet. I look to his closet door and see three hand prints. White hand prints accompanied with giggles in the closet. So far not good. I look around his room and it is covered in baby powder. I open up the closet and find him and Alli. Everything is completely covered including them. I think I still smell baby powder....I used to like how it smelled. The dads claim it was only three minutes they were out of sight....hmmm....I have an awesome video of the encounter but am having trouble uploading it unfortunately.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Hmmm...Where to begin...
This past weekend the Halvorson's joined us for most of it. Nice and relaxing. Brian helped Erik in the yard. The kids had fun playing, the little ones kind of played for the first time. Alex thought that Ava was pretty funny. The adults rocked out on Rock Band, we all thought that we were professionals at one point in the evening. Seriously if you have not had the pleasure of playing Rock Band it is a must to stop on over at the Tortorice's and jump on the band tour. On Saturday Kami and I decided to go pick up pizza for the clan. Upon coming home I went to check on the big kids and let them know that we would be eating lunch soon. I walk into Anthony's room and at first did not realize why it was so quiet. I look to his closet door and see three hand prints. White hand prints accompanied with giggles in the closet. So far not good. I look around his room and it is covered in baby powder. I open up the closet and find him and Alli. Everything is completely covered including them. I think I still smell baby powder....I used to like how it smelled. The dads claim it was only three minutes they were out of sight....hmmm....I have an awesome video of the encounter but am having trouble uploading it unfortunately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment