Anthony, can you please get up?
Can you please get dressed?
Can you get your shoes on?
Can you get in to the car?
Can you please eat your breakfast?
I understand you are tired but that is what happens when we don't go to bed on time.
Can you hang your coat up?
Do your clothes belong on the floor?
Can you get in the bath so you feel nice and clean?
Can you please hang up your towel?
No, you cannot have ice cream because you did not finish your supper.
Time to brush your teeth.
Time to pick out a book.
No you cannot sleep in our bed.
Anthony, I see you get to bed.
Repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind...not to mention the don't push your brother stuff and it is really important to listen stuff.
Patience is a virtue or if you ask me a blessed miracle.
3 comments:
Yes that sounds like our house. I had to stop saying, "Can you" in my house, because that opened the door for a "no I can't" to be put in my face.
I am glad to know that i am not the only one who feels like life is like that all the time...
I like to call it Groundhog Day.
Oh.my.gosh. Grant, brush your teeth. Grant, brush your teeth. and on and on and on and on....it's the same at our house!
Post a Comment