Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alex's Haircut

Above: Before Haircut

After Haircut

Alex got a much needed haircut last night at Leslie's. Mom did too and it felt GREAT! There is something about getting your hair done. Why does it feel so good to have someone else blow dry your hair? Leslie also pretty much waxed my entire face. Again there is nothing like putting on eyeshadow after a wax.

Big Al has a booking again today for Pout. Should be pretty cute. We are going to meet Lucy at Ria's studio so they can show off some fun seasonal things for Pout. My little playboy!

4 comments:

ABCDH said...

a-dor-a-ble

Anonymous said...

I have to say, he does modeling well before his haircut and after his haircut.
faith

Clare Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare Marie said...

(I have to learn to proof read lol) I'll have to post you a picture of my boys' hair. I seriously don't cut their hair until I have to. Wyatt has what we call the Billy Idol Tod-Mullet (Mega party in front and even more party in back Toddler style) and Hayden has sweet managed hockey hair going on. Alex is a stud! I love boys!