Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Confusing times-
So today I am lounging. In mom terms lounging. Still have my phone and laptop running to check messages, etc. I have some final interviews I am looking to hear about from work. But I am also doing dishes, vaccuuming, putting away laundry, and making sure that Ruby is getting a little bit of love. Today I decided to take the day off without the boys home so I could get caught up. Can anyone please explain to me what the definition of "time off" really is? Because between touching up paint and picking up prescriptions I am forgetting what that phrase means. What happen to the days of naps, TV, another nap? Long gone baby!! Some days clearly more obvious than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think there is such a thing as a day off. As a mom you have this "built in" function that makes you feel guilty for taking naps and leaving dirty dishes and laundry! No fair-I wonder if that finally goes away when the kids go off on their own???
Kami
Post a Comment