Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OTMOM how well do you know your child?

In an area publication "On the Minds of Mom" there is an article by Dani Parkos Fluge that asks,"How well do you know your child?" There is 25 questions so I asked Anthony them and here are his responses.
  1. What really makes you angry? When Alex pulls my hair.
  2. Who is your best friend? Anna
  3. If you met the president, what would you ask him? Your the best person in the world. (close enough to a question?)
  4. Who is your hero? Batman
  5. What is your favorite food? Chicken Noodle Soup
  6. What embarrasses you the most? When I say funny things and Sammy pees her pants.
  7. What does your child worry about the most? What are some of your fears? If I get sick and die. Bad dreams.
  8. What is your child's favorite subject in school? Coloring
  9. What does your child think is best/worst about his birth order? Sharing toys with Alex and having to share toys with Alex.
  10. How does he feel other people see him? With their eyes.
  11. If your child could buy anything in the world what would it be? Batman with a red bat
  12. What TV show would your child choose to live in for a week? Sponge Bob
  13. What is your child's favorite winter/ summer activity? Making snow angels and playing in the sun
  14. What accomplishments does your child feel most proud of? Draws good
  15. What has been the biggest disappointment in your child's life? When people hurt me
  16. If your child could choose a name what would it be? Brady
  17. How is your child different from everyone else? Different skin and blue eyes
  18. What gift does your child cherish the most? The car that drives up walls
  19. Who does your child think is the most important person alive? Anna...no wait Barack Obama (not kidding)
  20. If there was not TV how would your child spend his time? Coloring
  21. When would your child say it is okay to lie? Never (hmmm....:)
  22. What would your child like to change about you? Don't know, I would change you into green skin like an alien
  23. What is your child's dream? To run and feel the wind
  24. What does your child want to be when they grow up? Policeman
  25. What would you say your family does well? Work, go to school, and go to the lake.

Not bad for a four year old. Erik and I smiled at some answers, shook our heads at others, and felt a ting of sadness on some. All in a days work with a four year old.

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

That is awesome. You should copy it to put in a scrapbook. Now I know what I need to do someday soon!
He sounds like a total doll...

ABCDH said...

That was SO FUNNY to read! I LOVED his answers (especially the one about people seeing him...with their eyes!)
I love that kid.

Anonymous said...

You definately need to save this - how cute! I love it!
Amy

Anonymous said...

His answers were so cute and well thought out.
faith