Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Recent Pictures

Anthony and Alex

Alex with his new haircut and fat lip-he ran into the corner of the wall...

Anthony being Anthony



Bath time- if Alex hears water running he takes off for the bathroom!



Here he is playing with his two favorite toys-the piano and farm.
Thanks to Leslie all three of my boys have nice clean hair cuts. Alex was a trooper we just had to bribe him with treats through out the entire process. I was covered in sticky stuff and hair. I had lots of pictures that I wanted to post of our backyard but Anthony was playing around with my camera and deleted a good 50 pics or so. That is the second time that has happened to me by another person. I forgave Leslie so I guess I will have to forgive Anthony.




3 comments:

ABCDH said...

CUTE! So, when are you moving in??

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of course.
faith

Getting back to me said...

Adorable boys as always!

Holly