Monday, July 27, 2009

Please pray for Stellan.

Last night we got home from an amazing weekend. We then finished it off with an amazing day in our backyard. The boys played all afternoon in the $4 dollar blow up pool I bought at Menard's and loved playing with the garden hose. Anthony pushed Alex around on his ride along toys. Just a really good day. I thought about posting last night but was too tired and it felt good being unplugged for the entire weekend. So I gave Erik a haircut on the deck (third one now and I am definitely getting better with each one) and fell into bed because I was spent.

Woke up today, went to get caught up on my blog reading and was shocked to see the status of Stellan had really deteriorated over the weekend. If you are not familiar with his story, (I know most of you are here) here is the link to update you-http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ . I have felt sick to my stomach since I have read it and hurt in my heart for this family.

Thank you God for I am blessed. When I am impatient with my boys because they are whining or having a bad day I am so sorry. I need to be grateful that they are happy and healthy. Please watch over Stellan. Amen.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

I have been obsessing as well. I ran to the computer right away this morning. I did that even though I overslept, and had thirty minutes to shower, pack up the kids for swimming lessons, drop them off, and head to the ortho.
Praying too....

Anonymous said...

It's just terrible - have been watching the updates on her website. Their family has hundreds if not thousands praying for Stellan's recovery - we all hope for a miracle. Amy

darcie said...

Hey Melissa - Stellan is a lucky little man to be sure - his mom is a friend of mine - whenever I think I have it rough - I think of what Jennifer goes though on a daily basis...my kids issues are NOTHING compared to that!
Hug your babies tight - they are adorable!