Thursday, October 22, 2009

All Done.

All done feeling sorry for myself I promise. In all honesty I wasn't even having that bad of a day, just one of those monotonous days where you wonder is this really it? Clearly not a half full type of day. I don't think you are completely human if you don't have those days creep up now and then.

In other news Anthony is on the mend. No more fever, yay! Still tired when he gets home from school but you can see the energy rising every day. There were many children sick at his school. I am very thankful that Alex has not felt the effects of the flu season yet.

Tonight we carved pumpkins. I am a true Halloween lover through and through! How can you not love dressing up in fun costumes and being rewarded with candy? It is obviously a win-win!I love to decorate for Halloween, find the boys their costumes, and go trick or treating. Anthony is going to be Batman this year, Alex will be Frankenstein. Watching Alex trick or treat this year will be entertaining enough. Sweets and Alex go together like mommy and chocolate...too good.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Awww...the boys are going to be adorable! Lucy is going to be Dorothy (or Dorffee if you ask her). I want to see lots of pictures woman!

ABCDH said...

Did you do the stencil pumpkins? That's what we're going to do tonight. It's SO tedious, but they look so cool when their done.
Of course, the girls want princess pumpkins. I can't wait until they're old enough to understand that Halloween is supposed to be SCARY!!