Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Update

So this past weekend we had a great time hanging out with my family. On Friday we just relaxed. My mom made homemade chicken noodle soup that was delicious. On Saturday we decided to try hit the mall for some shopping-it was ridiculously busy so not much was accomplished as far as shopping. They had the ND State Wildlife Association out there in kiosk's so Anthony enjoyed some free projects which I also appreciated because they kept his energy focused on finding the kiosk's versus things he wanted to buy. We made a pit stop at Pout since my mom had not been there yet. Gave Kris a big hug since I had not seen her since she got back from Las Vegas. Her brain had been on my brain alot so it was great to see her, the store and Kris looked great! My mom bought Alex the cutest winter hat as well as some shower gifts. After we left Pout my mom watched the boys and I headed over to Mick's to meet up with my dad, husband, and uncle. They had taken over the big screen to watch the Bison Homecoming Game as well as the Twins. It always strikes me funny observing men watch their sports. They become so animated with each play and pitcher of beer poured. Shouting, high five's, and debating whether a call should be valid or not. Saturday night the Capouch's invaded our house with barbecues, nachos, and some good old fashioned Rock Band. My father wrestled pretty much anyone within an arm's length of him. I believe Anthony finally finished him off and my dad was sore the next day...he he!

Yesterday we cleaned up shop, organized, and enjoyed some DQ. The boys were both in bed early. I enjoyed some R&R after they were tucked in. Erik was again watching the Twins, tonight is the Vikings vs Packers game, and tomorrow is the Twins last game in the Metrodome. I never thought I would know so much about sports schedules and with three boys in my house I am sure this is just the beginning...

3 comments:

Kris said...

It was great to see all of you too! My mom still can't get over how big little Al is! Hope you love all the stuff you guys got!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! I can't wait for the game tonight-think the kids will go to bed early??? We need a play date soon...and by that I mean me and you!
Kami

ABCDH said...

It's just a good year to be a MN sports fan!