Today is one of those days that I curse myself for being crabby. I have no good reason; I really just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Also, do you ever realize when your week is cut short you become anxious for the vacation to start and mentally start earlier? That is me today, 100%.
This weekend we did finish up our Christmas shopping, managed to get most of the gifts wrapped until I ran out of tape, and even conquered pictures with Santa. We went to the Moorhead Center Mall vs. West Acres this year. Not only were we able to avoid the huge crowd but the cause at the MCH was awesome. Instead of spending $20 on sheets of out of focus pictures with Santa you donated a can good for each child and then they will email the photo to you (I will post when it arrives). I am pretty sure it was a family that was doing it including two teenagers (a son and daughter) dressed up as elves along with their parents. I thought that was a great symbol of Christmas right there. Anthony happily rambled off what he would like well Alex stared seriously into the camera not looking at Santa. He goes into Mr. Serious mood whenever some sort of character is live in front of him.
I have lots of photos to post from Anthony's Christmas Concert last week. Hello- he looked like a little stud in his pinstriped vest and pants suit with a black/red striped tie. Love it! He did well for the most part; you could tell when his interest would divert because he would start putting his arms into his sleeves. They all looked so cute in their Christmas best.
Also in the near future are cookie decorating, playing outside, and some winter 2009 pictures. Pictures are my favorite part of the blogs, if I remind myself to do it in a post I feel guilty for making you all anticipate (please note the sarcasm attached to this).
Oohhh one other thing, you must go to the link to on here to Pout's blog and get the link to have Santa send a personalized email to your kids. I did it for both Anthony and Alex, I cannot wait to get home so they both can see. Technology never really ceases to amaze me!!
2 comments:
Did you say cookie decorating??????
:)
Cant wait to see pictures of the pin stripe suit and the santa pics and everything!! I am trying to get the family to Fargo for Christmas, but I dont know if we'll make it with the weather! :(
Blessings-
Amanda
Oh I hope you do. If it wasn't the holidays we could have a "mini-blogger" cookie decorating party. Next time for sure-maybe Ria would do it at her loft??
Post a Comment