Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can you guess what I forgot to share?

I will give you a hint-it has to do with paying it forward...

Here are some words to help guess what my big news is:
  • active
  • composed
  • extroverted
  • good natured
  • influenced by others
  • friendly
  • curious
  • serious
  • sensitive
  • competitive
Think, ponder, and please take part in guessing what news I am going to reveal. I thought this was a fun way to share it and to also test my friend Amanda's question on whether we bloggers like a cliffhanger. So the purpose of this blog is to make it a fun event because this is a check off of my bucket list, keep you all guessing, and help my friend Amanda get some answers to her question. To be revealed tomorrow...

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha! I am SOOOO bad at guessing!! But, I will be back to find out the big news! :)

Blessings-
Amanda

ABCDH said...

Writing a book?

Unknown said...

Good guess, I wish...

Anonymous said...

Number 11? Doing something nice for someone.

faith

Kris said...

I'm thinking #7

ABCDH said...

I know what it is, but are you going to SAY it??

Unknown said...

Maybe, maybe not...yes, just haven't had time yet today.

Erin said...

I vote for no cliffhangers...just tell us!