I received this message today in my inbox and had to share...thanks for sharing Kim, I really do appreciate it. I think Anthony watched A Christmas Story one too many times over the holidays.
Bonnie, you have to share this with Melissa T, I don’t know that I have the correct email from school for her, so share it if you have it, too long to comment on her blog.
I read her blog this afternoon, and was laughing about Anthony. My Sam is in the same class with Anthony at St. Joseph, and out of the blue at the supper table tonight, Sam is eating a popsicle he made today (which the popsicle must have triggered the memory of the story). And he starts telling us about one of his friends at school got his tongue stuck on something and they had to cut his tongue off and rip it off the ? pole? And then they sewed his tongue back together. Did this happen at school? “NO, he was just telling me about it.” We’re chuckling and ask him, what friend is that? “Anthony” which made me laugh, and then say, remind me later Jeff I’ve got a story to tell you later. J no idea if it’s true, but made me laugh, it was meant to be Anthony day.
I have been in the classroom a couple of times helping, and he is one of the happiest, most loveable little guys! I’ve only been to school a couple times, and he comes running to give me a hug everytime. I have some pictures from the Christmas party at school, still on the camera I’ll try and get to later, and forward.
Kim

5 comments:
I loved it too Melissa! I can't believe I don't have your email...must work on that.
Kim is hilarious. We spend many moments at our kids' hockey games griping about being the wives of coaches/moms with babies. Kim, it's time for you to blog...:)
Melissa--you have raised one funnnnnnny boy!
That is hilarious!! I also had to go back and read your previous post and I think that is just a classic story, and Anthony will never live this one down :)
Sounds like your son. This is too funny.
faith
In Anthony's defense, Sam came home yesterday, and said. Mom, guess what? Anthony really didn't get his tongue ripped off. He was joking me! :-)
Kim
Oh for cute!! Love that.
Blessings!~
Amanda
Post a Comment