1. Freedom
2. Money
3. Happiness
Not necessarily in that order, that is just how they came to me. I wish this for my friend Kris whose benefit is tomorrow. Unless you have been living under a rock I am sure you have heard of it. She is very blessed to have so many people take action in making this event happen. Of course we feel blessed to be part of her second chance. Cuz, you know most of the time we love her and cannot get enough of her. Tomorrow night will definitely be one of those nights so I hope she is prepared for all the hugs, tears, and enormous love coming her way. If you have been living under a rock click on "Kris's Benefit" up above and find out where the best party of Fargo-Moorhead is going to be tomorrow night. Come celebrate with us! I promise you will have a blast, if not hit me up for a drink and we can chat.
4 comments:
There is SO much happening tomorrow night... I hope Kris and all of you have a fun and successful night :)
Thanks girly. I'm so nervous for tomorrow but am lucky to have friends like you to help out with such an amazing gift! And what do you mean "most of the time"? Hee hee
So sweet - see you there?
AJ....are you coming???? I think I"ll cry...
Post a Comment