Check out Anthony rocking out here!
Here he gives a shout out to Cece and has an awesome kick going on.
When I went to the Holiday Wine & Dine with Holly on Friday- very fun event that raised over $100,000 for the Big Brothers Big Sisters program Erik stayed home with the boys and introduced Anthony to the Rock Band guitar. They tried to pull a fast one one me (wink, wink) and tell me that was Anthony's very first time playing.
Anthony is now in LOVE. Brings me back to the days of watching Erik back on the stages of 1st Avenue. Thought I was going to marry a rock star. ***SIGH***
Turns out I did, just a digital version.
P.S. Ignore my voice and Erik being a fun hater in the second video. Alex likes to jam too, hopefully I can catch him with his Elmo guitar when he is in the mood. HILARIOUS!
2 comments:
That is friggin' hilarious! CeCe better brush on on her guitar before you guys come!
That was awesome! Love the way he moves his hips.....I am totally smiling!
Post a Comment