Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today

I am home from work sick, oh wait, I am home sick from work but still working. Because technology allows us to. Half of me is appreciative of this and  half of me is bitter because if this. That even though my guts are twisting and my stomach is making noises I have never heard of I can still get my work done, thank you technology.

I woke up this morning and immediately felt gross...you know the yucky sick that you don't openly talk about because you don't want to gross people out. I probably just grossed you out-sorry. I texted my boss and explained I was having some technical difficulties and would be working from the comforts of my home today. Because there was no way I was going to work without my own bathroom. He responded, okay, now go and rest. I responded oh no, I can still work just want to be comfortable.

So now I am grouchy, typing away on my bed to my blogger friends because I hate this computer and I am sick. I AM SICK!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better - at least you are at home!
Amy

Vicky said...

I hope you are feeling better by now and the bug worked itself through you quickly :)

Sassyfrazz said...

Hi!

I noticed you signed up to win some tickets for the Disney on Ice: Magical Journey,
and I am giving away tickets, too...if you want more chances to win:
http://sassyfrazz.blogspot.com/2010/11/disneys-magical-journey-disney-on-ice.html