Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Definition for those who have forgotten.



Truth
Pronunciation:
\ˈtrüth\
fidelity, constancy b: sincerity in action, character, and utterance2 a (1): the state of being the case : fact (2): the body of real things, events, and facts : actuality (3)often capitalized : a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality b: a judgment, proposition, or idea that is true or accepted as true c: the body of true statements and propositions a: the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality briefly British : true 2 c: fidelity to an original or to a standard capitalized Christian Science : god-in truth

The reason that I am writing on this subject is because I am tired of half truth's, tired of hearing stories with missing pieces, and tired of hearing versions of what people believe to be true. Is that what we want to teach our children? That it is okay to lie if it is convenient for you.

I have been catching Anthony lying lately about the silliest stuff. The poor thing does not realize that right now it is nearly impossible to pull the wool over my eyes but he definitely puts forth the effort if he thinks that he may keep himself out of trouble. Currently his famous line is,"just kidding."What I am not kidding about is it is so refreshing to have a conversation that is truthful. For those who know me most are aware (sometimes painfully) that I pretty much call it as I see it. Granted there maybe a good sized opinion involved but I do not beat around the bush. To me there is no point in living in the gray area when the world for the most part as I see it is black and white. It is frustrating for me to be witness to people who cannot just come clean and be who they are. Life is too short, shout it out and be done with it. The truth will set you free...all lying does is make life difficult for the rest of us and puts poor Anthony in unwanted time outs.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

Good post girl! I am the queen of seeing the world as gray, BUT I do not lie about stuff. I just feel like there are so many ways to see a situation, and I always feel like each side has merits.
Lies are crappy. And, most importantly, they set a horrible example to our future: kids.

ABCDH said...

Hmmmm :-))

Anonymous said...

http://www.djmal.net/thaspot/members/viagrakaufend
[b]VIAGRA Rezeptfrei VIAGRA BESTELLEN PREISVERGLECH[/b]
http://www.serataanime.it/forum2/member.php?u=336
[b]VIAGRA Austria VIAGRA[/b]
VIAGRA BESTELLEN eur 0.85 Pro Pille >> Klicken Sie Hier << BESTELLEN BILLIG VIAGRA CIALIS VIAGRA erection ONLINE KAUF VIAGRA
http://www.barroco.comyr.com/member.php?u=3
[b]VIAGRA Oesterreich VIAGRA PREISVERGLECH BESTELLEN[/b]
[url=http://www.einvestorhelp.com/member.php?u=37776]PREISVERGLECH VIAGRA REZEPTFREI[/url] - VIAGRA Rezeptfrei
[b]VIAGRA preis VIAGRA PREISVERGLECH BILLIG[/b]
[b]VIAGRA Rezeptfrei VIAGRA BESTELLEN[/b]
[url=http://www.zonatuning.com/members/viagrakaufend]VIAGRA alternatives[/url] - VIAGRA bestellen
[b]VIAGRA alternativ VIAGRA BESTELLEN PREISVERGLECH[/b]
[b]VIAGRA information BILLIG VIAGRA BESTELLEN[/b]
[b]VIAGRA® kaufen
VIAGRA Deutschland
VIAGRA online kaufen
VIAGRA on line
VIAGRA alternativ
VIAGRA rezeptfrei
VIAGRA Kaufen
VIAGRA Apotheke[/b]