Well I have been busy importing pictures to my laptop to only be refused like 1600 times to download them on my blog, it is infuriating to say the least. But I think that I finally figured it out. Today Alex is almost 7 months, he will be on the 19th of August. Anthony is 4 years and just short of 5 months on the 15th. Here are some fun recent pics of "My boys" and I could truly not be prouder. They make my life so fun and crazy. They are both my little buddies and I love being witness to their different personalities. Do not get me wrong at times I am ready to trade them in to the farm :). I think the feeling at times is mutual. After all they have feelings too and need to be allowed to share them SOMETIMES. But at the end of the day our love is unconditional. That is why I love to go through our family pic's as often as I can to remind myself what life is truly about.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Today
Well I have been busy importing pictures to my laptop to only be refused like 1600 times to download them on my blog, it is infuriating to say the least. But I think that I finally figured it out. Today Alex is almost 7 months, he will be on the 19th of August. Anthony is 4 years and just short of 5 months on the 15th. Here are some fun recent pics of "My boys" and I could truly not be prouder. They make my life so fun and crazy. They are both my little buddies and I love being witness to their different personalities. Do not get me wrong at times I am ready to trade them in to the farm :). I think the feeling at times is mutual. After all they have feelings too and need to be allowed to share them SOMETIMES. But at the end of the day our love is unconditional. That is why I love to go through our family pic's as often as I can to remind myself what life is truly about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see them!!! Why do you have to live so far away?
I need some cuddle time with Al....
Your boys are so handsome!!
Holly
Post a Comment