Monday, August 10, 2009

We all need...

A heterosexual life partner. That is what AJ and I identify our friendship as and there really is no better way to claim it. This past weekend AJ was lucky enough to get free tickets to WeFest. Neither of us had been there since we were 18-19. We had a BLAST! Not sure if I would pay to go witness some of the socialites but I am all over free tickets for anything especially with AJ. I find it somewhat humorous that we are grown, married women with beautiful families but when we get together we revert into teenagers. When we told our friends that know us well we were going to WeFest together most promptly responded,"Now you two be careful." We did after all have our umbrellas and ponchos with. Thanks for the great weekend AJ!

5 comments:

TBRKO said...

Correct me if I am wrong but you are same sex (homo) life partners aren't you? Is one of you hetero (aka the opposite sex) and I am missing something? :)

ABCDH said...

I love you Melissa. I think we mean heterosexual life partners because we are heterosexual as individuals. Neither one of us has gone homo yet.

ABCDH said...

Oh, and I want the pic up of me licking your face.

ABCDH said...

Bon:
As googled:
heterosexual life partner 76 up, 11 down
Two persons of the same gender who are best friends and commit to spend their lives together, yet never engage in any type of homosexual relations with one another.
Some famous examples of heterosexual life partners: Jay and Silent Bob, Beavis and Butthead, Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel, Cheech and Chong, Beto and Raul, Pace and Baier.

TBRKO said...

I had never heard that. That is very cool. Which one is Cheech and which one is Chong?