Monday, January 3, 2011

Me

Tired...tired...did I say tired? I can barely muster enough energy to write this. Especially after lunch time. I could curl up with my snuggie and take a siesta under my desk. I am now about 8-9 weeks so it is going REALLY fast. My first appointment is on January 10th. If I go by my last period it would put me closer to 10 weeks but I am so irregular I am pretty sure I am closer to 8-9 weeks so it will be fun to get confirmation. Besides being tired I feel overall really good. Emotions come and go.  I worry it is going to take forever followed up with panic that it is going go by too fast. We have many projects planned before the next Tortorice makes their debut. Erik wants to find out the sex, I want to wait. I thinks since it is our last I would like to make an event of it. He on the other hand disagrees. I think he wants to prepare himself for another boy and is dying to know if we were blessed with a little girl. We will take either just praying for a healthy, squishy, pink baby.

The boys are good. The flu hit us this past weekend so I was thankful for the storm but felt like a caged animal by Sunday. Poor Alex was really sick. I called Ask A Nurse and she told me if he was sick one more day that we had to bring him in. Thankfully he woke up on Sunday roaring to go. Anthony was the only one of out of all of us to be in the clear. I am praying it does not show up not that school is back in session.

Watched Extreme Makeover last night, very surreal to see out community on a national level like that. Very cool!

Okay, I am going to cap off my lunch with a 5 minute snooze...

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I remember being so overcome with sleep I couldn't resist it had I tried... I slept like the dead until the nighttime getting up to pee all night set in :) I hope you find a few moments in the day where you can cave in and sleep if you feel like it.

ABCDH said...

Still can't believe you're pregnant....

Kris said...

If you don't find out the sex, I MAY have to kill you.