I am driving to work and stop at a red light this morning. The car next to me has dealers license plates, it is a brand new Cadillac Escalade. The driver is a woman
girl maybe 24 texting away on her phone without a care in the world. I am on the other hand in an almost 10 year old Toyota Highlander littered with juice boxes and crack crumbs listening to Y94. She pulls ahead and leaves me in the dust. I roll my eyes thinking of her enormous car payment. By the time I catch up with her a blue minivan is ahead of me. Nice, shiny, and new.
You know you are getting old when you begin to fantasize you are driving the minivan not the Escalade.
What the hell has happened to me?
***On a side note I have my appt with Fiebiger today and an ultrasound to settle how far along I truly am.
2 comments:
Ya better call me ASAP, Grandma.
I can't wait to hear either! AJ text me the info, in case there is a delay here on blogville!
Post a Comment