Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.
I still like reading these and finding out more about the baby. I remember my first pregnancy I was OBSESSED, second still checked often, third I almost forget but when I do it still makes me smile. Mother nature is AMAZING! Baby #3 is an active one. I am showing now. About that time I need to get some maternity clothes but proud to say all my pants still fit, just a little snug after I eat. Names we are liking are Sam, Abe, Samantha-Anthony loves this one, not sure on more girl names probably because it is a boy.
My next appointment is March 2nd. I am assuming my ultrasound will be my April appointment since she didn't have me schedule one for my next appointment. By then I will be about 26 weeks so there should be no question what the gender is. I would still like to wait to find out but Erik is determined to know but with the way he has been acting lately I think I might get my way on this one.
This next week I am in Wichita for work all week so I will have a king bed to myself with lots of pillows. Sounds like a little piece of heaven!
My next appointment is March 2nd. I am assuming my ultrasound will be my April appointment since she didn't have me schedule one for my next appointment. By then I will be about 26 weeks so there should be no question what the gender is. I would still like to wait to find out but Erik is determined to know but with the way he has been acting lately I think I might get my way on this one.
This next week I am in Wichita for work all week so I will have a king bed to myself with lots of pillows. Sounds like a little piece of heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment