Friday, November 28, 2008

Seriously?

I am a total loser today. I have been working since about 11am or so and realized since I have sent out around 5o or so emails that I am the only loser working the day after Thanksgiving. The best part is I get to leave here and go wait on tables at Usher's after this. I forgot what a work out serving is. My butt was sore after my shift the other night, I even walked away from all the good food when I was done. But I had to have one pint. Food vs beer, hmmmm, beer always wins this contest for me. Always in moderation though :). I am trying to take cues from Bonnie that my children might get into my blog someday, might as well start now trying to be a better person or at least writing like I am one. So if you are my children and you are reading this just remember what mommy always says,"Do as I say, not as I do."

P.S. No judging ladies, especially from the ones that don't have any children yet. Leslie called me today and I was empathetic to her because she has now figured out why I giggled at her when she told me that she just needed to get out of the terrible two's. She has now figured out the three's are just around the corner.

3 comments:

ABCDH said...

You're right, no one works the day after T-day!!
I hope you made lots of moolah at work Friday night.
Also, we're using the term "moderation" loosly here, right?

Kris said...

I was thinking the same thing AJ (about the "moderation" thing that is). Hope you had a good thanksgiving.

TBRKO said...

Melissa you are a hoot!!
Keep on blogging--you make me smile:)