Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Alex's Milestones

Well Big Al is now clapping, standing, and starting to push his little walker around. I am slowly introducing him to a cup as well and he seems to like it. He is so funny, every time Erik came into the room over the weekend he would start clapping away. It is so cute to see his chubby little hands clapping. I love these little milestones. Soon we will be done with the bottle, formula, and he will be walking. It is seriously not fair how fast the first year goes by. I am just starting to hear little words that he is trying to say besides mama and dada. The one that is the most apparent is nah, which translates to no. Go figure!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is exciting and sad to see him grow up. He is so cute.
faith

Getting back to me said...

You should bring Big Al into the store soon so we can love on him!

Holly

ABCDH said...

I know people always say this, but, where does the time go??