Saturday Anthony and I spent the day together. Just the two of us and it was so wonderful. He is hilarious! We started our day off at Clay Your Way to make some Christmas projects. We made some really fun pieces and I cannot wait for everyone to open up their special presents from Anthony. He could not wait to finish one project to move onto the next. Afterwards I took him out to
HuHot. He loved it, great place for kids. It was nice just the two of us.
4 comments:
How fun! I haven't ever though about going there with Isabelle - I bet she would love it!
Holly
I still haven't gone, but what a perfect thing to take the kids to do!
I can not wait to see his work of art. He is so creative. Do you think it runs in the family? LOL!
faith
Awesome idea I need to take alli there I know she would love it.
Kami
Post a Comment