Below is how he was the entire week before and during Christmas. All of his top teeth were coming through plus he had a double ear infection and was on antibiotics. That is my nightgown-I know it is HOT, if I was not holding him he was hanging on for dear life to make sure I was not going far. I felt terrible for him but would be lying if I did not say my patience level was not tested.
Anthony is holding his picture of Spiderman that he colored at his new easel my sister got him for Christmas. Thank you Auntie Faith! He LOVES it, since Christmas he has sat many hours there coloring, painting, playing with play dough, etc. You name it and he has done it. Great gift and it fits perfectly in the corner of our kitchen. We call it his "art studio".
Below Anthony is playing with his gift from Brad and Amy. Great idea, he loved it and from what you can see not messy at all. I think I ingested about an inch of fine sand before the project was finished but Anthony thought it was GREAT. I loved the little red glasses that came with it. Thank you Brad and Amy. Anthony's godparents are Brad and Faith, they both did really well when thinking of an activity that Anthony would enjoy.


Today is Alex's first "real" day of daycare at Katie's. The same daycare that Anthony went to when he was little. Alex is almost a year and I just cannot believe it. Where does the time go? I am really happy that I have the peace of mind that he is with Katie, I trust her wholeheartedly and I know it will be good for Alex too. Up until this point I had been lucky to find some great girls (I should not call them girls they are either 19 0r 20) to come to the house, my Aunt Diane, and my sister have all helped. I tried to bring him up to the office for like a week-nightmare. It sounded good in theory. Regardless I just want him to have a great day, speaking of which it is time I work.
Today is Alex's first "real" day of daycare at Katie's. The same daycare that Anthony went to when he was little. Alex is almost a year and I just cannot believe it. Where does the time go? I am really happy that I have the peace of mind that he is with Katie, I trust her wholeheartedly and I know it will be good for Alex too. Up until this point I had been lucky to find some great girls (I should not call them girls they are either 19 0r 20) to come to the house, my Aunt Diane, and my sister have all helped. I tried to bring him up to the office for like a week-nightmare. It sounded good in theory. Regardless I just want him to have a great day, speaking of which it is time I work.
3 comments:
Hope all went well for big alex-i'm sure he did great! Love the pics of Anthony-you have a little artist on your hands, or should I say another one!
Kami
You are a better mom than I. That "sand" project (with metal hammer??) would still be sitting in a box.
Hanno if you read this, just wait until Melissa pays you back w/ messy gifts:)
Post a Comment