Why? Because:
- I got dressed and put on a pair of pants that have not fit me in over a year. Yep, they are buttoned and zipped without a huge muffin top. Just a mini that I can cover with my not too tight shirt. The point is they fit and they are comfortable.
- I LOVE my new job. I love my new boss. I love my new co-workers. When you can actually go to work everyday and say that you love what you are doing it really changes your perspective. To not be dreading going to work when you are drifting off at night makes going to bed much more pleasurable.
- Even though I really do love my job, I also am very happy it is Thursday because that means tomorrow is Friday. Friday equals us four heading out to the lake. Just the four of us. We are going to swim, watch movies when it thunderstorms, and head to Zorbaz on Pelican. Why? Because we want to.
- Tonight I am going to meet with a group of women to put our heads together to help a friend who now is very thankful for a clean bill of health but has a challenge that we are all going to try fix. I will remain happy if my husband is able to relieve me of the boys so I can go.
- My BFF is coming with her family to the lake next weekend to stay with us on the 4th. Their chaos always connects with ours well and I have a sneaking suspicion we will have a bonfire to solve the worlds problems.
So there is my list for today. I am going to say I am probably the happiest about the first one but all the rest are a close second. Regardless, it just feels good to be content and living in the moment.
3 comments:
Yeah for you! I wish I could make it tonight, but I have to be a mom and go to baseball. I missed last week, and I will miss next week. Fill me in on the plans. Kate will too....
As for the job thing, I am glad you love your job. I have never disliked what I do, but even just reading people on facebook, I am shocked at how many people who don't like work.
I consider you (and me!) lucky to love what we do.
Now you have a FABULOUS weekend. Congrats on the pants too!!!!!!!1
You are too funny. And, oddly enough, I'm really happy today too!
We can't WAIT to see you all!
Isn't it great to wake up feeling good and have everything go your way to sort of match your mood... have fun at the lake, totally jealous on that one!
Post a Comment