On Saturday night I had a festive night with my relatives. My Aunt Diane turned 60 and so my dad's family orchestrated a "fun bus" for us to take off from Fargo, peruse the lake bars for some dancing, and swing back to town. Let me preface that my dad's family is CRAZY! He comes from a huge Catholic family and they are all very close. He has 11 siblings, there are 6 boys and 6 girls. All those that are local (meaning reside in ND or MN) arrived ready to have some fun! We did just that. Started off at Pit 611, stopped at Swanie's and owned the karaoke as well as the dance floor, and ended the evening at The Roadhouse. Erik stayed back with the boys and woke up to us pulling in to our driveway singing,"Ole, ole, ole, ole"...
With the help of my sister's good looks I was able to save some cash because the guys were eager to buy her drinks (and me to impress her) but was not able to avoid the headache which followed the next day after she made me partake in her shot of choice: Red Headed Somethings. Need I say more? But the night was a success because my Aunt Diane (who I adore) had a great 60th birthday.

2 comments:
Sorry we missed you ;( I owe you one!
Also, read that last post and was LMAO...I will windex your shiny grave when you die. I promise.
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment