Yipppeeee! It is Friday! I am doing a happy dance right now! Yeah right, I am sitting on a pillow at my desk because I think my butt is broken. It hurts so bad from sitting all day-pathetic but true-YOUCH! I get home at night and literally stand for like 2 hours because my butt needs the relief of sitting pain. Does this happen to anyone else when your pregnant? For me this is the third pregnancy and third broken butt.
On the agenda this weekend is to wrap up the bathroom-it is turning out very pretty. I should have taken before shots. Speaking of pictures I am going to make the effort to put batteries in my poor camera that has been staring at me from my dresser wondering if I plan on using it anytime soon. Well this weekend I promised to take it on a date. To the bathroom, to Anthony, and to Alex. Maybe even to a belly pic...we'll see. Alex is also getting his 3 year pictures done, maybe 2 months late but that's okay. With that involves me going shopping to find him an appropriate stylish outfit.
I met my friend Holly for coffee last night. She had coffee, I had a delicious chicken salad with cut up chicken breast on a arugula with dried cranberries and walnuts, just made my mouth water AGAIN. But before I met her I stopped at Zandbroz because I had some time. I found the sweetest little dear figurine that is pink with rhinestones for spots, it has a little ribbon around its next with a bell. My inspiration for the nursery has been found. I couldn't resist her. Now I am more excited than ever to get her home put together. LOVE bringing a girl to this world, this is just the beginning.
Anthony last night came up with the name Claire, completely out of the blue. He was in my room checking out the monkey sleeper my sister bought, showing me how he was going to hold the baby and he looks at me very intently,"How about Claire mom?" I think he might be onto something...
1 comment:
Love it, obviously. You get my text? :-)
Post a Comment