Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Third trimester
So I am in the final stretch, 15 weeks to go. Freaking out a little bit but very excited. This last month I have been starving! I had my monthly appointment today and was dreading it because of the weigh in. I did gain 3 lbs this month but that brings my total gain to 4.4 lbs and Fiebiger was very pleased with that. Most woman at this point have put on 15-20 lbs so I will take it! The baby is VERY active, putting me at ease that she is going to keep up with her big brothers with no problem. It seems she likes to really have fun between 4-6 am which is not ideal for me. I usually wake up and go for my final bathroom run before I get up, I lay there as long as I can because I know as soon as I lay back down she will be moving like crazy. Still cannot believe we are adding to the chaos but looking very forward to meeting her. Now if we could come up with a name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...this is really flying by!! Yay!!
Post a Comment