Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nursery

Baby #3's nursery is coming along. I think we might jump into painting this weekend. So far these are some of my finds:


Love this crib set by Pottery Barn. I am skipping th bumper because they make me paranoid and just going for the sheet which is on clearance and I love it!


In this picture, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the butterfly mobile. I cannot find it anywhere online so I found some cardboard decals on Etsy that are very similar but are birds for $6.49 and I am in the process of stringing them together with Anthony. He has also already made a couple of pictures for her that I need to find frames for. It is fun to do projects with him plus at home projects are much more in my budget. 

For the light fixture I found the Gypsy Chandelier. I am in love with this! I found it on this site for much less than any other retailer. I went back and forth between just a simple clean chandelier and this one. I have to have this one. I know it might be a little wild for my Mother-in-law but she will grow to like it.

My mom is making a quilt to coordinate with the fabric that I have hanging at my desk at the office that I still love after looking at it every day.


With a soft wall and white wash dressers/ crib I think this is going to all pull together beautifully. Hope she loves it as much as I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Pottery Barn crib sheet and that fabric is so adorable! Girls are so fun to decorate for...I can't wait until Laura is a little older and we can have fun decorating her room together :)

ABCDH said...

Love.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and unique!!! What a fun room for her.

Amy

Ria said...

okay well let me know when you find some frames JUST like the ones above the crib in the photo. I am looking for some exactly like that for my family room... I even have that photo pinned on Pinterest!