Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not the people of Walmart pics, but close!

 
This picture cracks me up! I don't think I have ever seen Talia make this face before. But it is hysterical!

 
Alex also refused to where what I picked out for him. He insisted on his "guitar shirt" that says Punk Rock on it and jeans that were worn out that barely fit him. No idea what got into him this day.

 
Erik struggled making a normal face too. Alex still not looking at camera. I wish the photographer would have cropped this one of Anthony and Talia. I have learned how important it is for a photographer to edit, editing can be key. I would love to learn to edit well.

 
If Alex would have smiled this one could have been a winner.
 
 
Loved Talia's headband!

 
Anthony trying his best to get Alex to cooperate and get a good pic. Clearly Alex is not having it. I think after this photo is when he was in the minivan throwing down.

 
Erik and his mini me.
 
 
Yep, we both looked exhausted after this shoot. We were.
 
 
 
 

No comments: