Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trying to get a family picture! Not a good day.

 
Talia was a gem at first.

 
Literally how I felt the entire time.

 
Could not get Talia to smile.

 
I do like this one of her, she looks like Anthony here.

 
Erik looks drunk and at this point Alex is making the shoot miserable. Talia is about to begin crying.

 
Okay if she's in the grass, still near tears.

 
This one could have been a Christmas picture. Problem, middle child is in the van throwing a fit like I have never seen before. It is as if he has turned into the Incredible Hulk.

 
Playing around.

 
Middle child still in van throwing a fit.

 
Talia crying, mom not happy with double chin.

 
Talia grabs Alex's ear that was looking similar to Van Gogh due to a run in with a wood swingset earlier in the week. You can guess what ensued shortly after this pic.

 
I think this is as good as it is going to get. Only one not looking but atleast she is not crying. My family for whatever reason turns into a pack of wolves under the influence of  a full moon when it comes to taking pictures. We really are a laid back family for the most part. As soon as a camera comes out one of us is going to make the process painful.
Good times!
 

1 comment:

darcie said...

AH...I hear ya...and I only have two kiddos! The thing is, this is life...the here, the now...You have some great shots...So what if someone is crying...or about too - it's life.
We've all been there - done that.
Or, we're all there, doing that!
xxoo