Today is Wednesday. Did you hear me? Wednesday! Time now that I am back to working full time is no laughing matter. There are days I feel like my time is grains of sand in an hour glass similar to Days of Our Lives. I am not one that can sit around for long. But I am also one that needs sleep. When I was in my 20's I did not require as much sleep as I do now. I could stay up late and wake up with a fresh hangover, put on a new layer of makeup over my old one and go to work-no problem. Especially in my early 20's before kids, I was a pro. My sister came over at 9 o'clock last night and wanted me to go to Target with her. I was finally sitting cozy on the couch. All kids were fed, bathed, and homework done. Howie was warming my lap and my show was about to start. Yes, I realize I sound geriatric. I could not believe she had the audacity to come over so late and interrupt my date with Private Practice! But I needed to get a winter coat for Talia-by the way found a super cute black one with a natural fur trim, on sale. What was the point of this? Oh yes, sleep. So by the time I got home and settled in again it was eleven. On average I am bed by ten at the latest because we are up at 5 am. What is the proper way of righting numbers in a sentence? Are you suppose to use the number or write it out? Anyways, I need sleep and clearly did not get enough to form an actual story today. So if you have any time you could borrow me today it would be most appreciated!
Talia's new coat, this picture does not do it justice! It is black with a cinched waist and the pink fleece has keyholes for her thumbs because it is impossible to keep mittens on babies. Atleast my baby. I love black on baby girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment