Monday, December 20, 2010

Because I want to...I am grateful.

Since I have been such a bear lately I thought it was high time I remind myself all that I am grateful for.

  1. That I was able to get pregnant without any help than from the man upstairs. Truly is a miracle.
  2. I spent the entire weekend with my boys locked in the house playing, coloring, making cookies, and relaxing. Left once for a little bit of holiday shopping with Erik's mom, otherwise holed up.
  3. I told Anthony that he was my source of entertainment on Saturday and he responded,"You got it mama. Whatcha want to play?"
  4. Anthony came home from Sunday school with an ornament he made of baby Jesus. He was so proud of it and it looks perfect on our tree.
  5. Poor Alex came down with a bug on Saturday night. Even though he is close to being 3 he is still only a 2 year old little boy. He woke me up in a haze and I realized he was not feeling well but he held it in until we ran to the bathroom. Got done throwing up and looked at me calmly,"I sick Mom." 
  6. Very thankful that Alex felt better yesterday by noon and was back to chasing Anthony around the house.
  7. Betty got a haircut and now she officially looks like a half pug, half poodle. The head of a poodle and the body of a pug. You cannot help but laugh when you see her.
  8. Christmas Eve is just going to be the four or us. Headed to church, bake and decorate sugar cookies, and open our family presents.
  9. That even though my fridge is on the fritz I still have a working dishwasher, stove, microwave, washer and dryer. 
  10. I have a cavity but if I eat chocolate on the right side of my mouth is doesn't hurt. As long as I can get chocolate in it is all good.

1 comment:

Alissa Mots said...

Hey! My mom just told me the big news! Congrats! You will be having a fun summer ;)