- Anthony
- Alex
- My Dad
- My Mom- Ironic thing is we drew names this year in my immediate family and Erik got my mom, I got my dad. The #1 rule is the person that got your name must go shopping and pick out the gift. Your spouses are not allowed to do it for you. I am sure Erik would still appreciate ideas though.
- My Father-In-Law
- My Mother-In-Law
- Erik
So there is the short, long list. Any and all ideas are appreciated. Trendy, trinkets, amazing, homemade. You name it and I just may have to buy it and/or make it. Obviously I associate a budget with each but if you think of something that will knock one of these special peoples socks off that may not matter. Thanks BB!!
6 comments:
Do not be so foolish as to buy a Dancing Elmo. Can we say LOUD and OBNOXIOUS? We have had one. All 'great' gifts come from others. That one is a doozy though.
No ideas yet, sorry. Heck this day has been so crazy, I can't even see straight.
Bonnie- I am so sorry that the bill did not pass- I voted YES and thought of you when the results came in. BOO!!!!!! Our children deserve to have the best education possible.
Go to the Lakeside Collection - tons of ideas!
I agree with Bonnie, we have 1 too in fact I love Alex so much I think he could have ours!!!
Kami
OK, first of all, I know this great little shop with tons of cute toys for Alex...Pout, maybe you've heard of it. When you stop in tonight I'll have to show you what we are getting in Dec. that Anthony and Alex could both use and love. For the moms I'd look on etsy for handmade stuff. I especially love thebrickkiln store. I've gotten some great gifts. As far as the boys go...who knows!
Melissa, I work with a woman who makes AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, and REASONABLY PRICED jewelry. She's got a website (and also does home and craft shows): www.jewelryboutiquebyt.com.
Most earring and necklace sets are aound $35 total, but you can also request to buy pieces separately. Check it out.
Post a Comment