This is Emma- AJ's niece, she was so laid back and sweet. She can come visit us anytime!
Anthony was thrilled to be a skeleton. Alex was originally suppose to be a giraffe but after we brought out his Elmo candy bucket on Thursday and he freaked with excitement I was on a mission to find him a "melmo" costume. He loved it! He kept looking at himself in the mirror and giving himself kisses.
Can't have Halloween without a glow necklace.
Or chocolate smeared all over your face.
Anthony counting the goods.
Looks like he found fangs...and Cece the sweetest Barbie Cheerleader I have ever seen. Can you tell they both have a huge wad of gum in their mouths?
I will fill you in on the rest tomorrow. Too tired from the football game-Go Vikings!
2 comments:
Nice job finding the last-minute Melmo costume, Mom! Anthony looks so grown up. Sounds like a great weekend!
Cute pictures!!
faith
Post a Comment