So yesterday I got home, opened the front door, and was greeted by the sweet smell of bleach. Bleach that I had not opened. I stepped on a clean rug that I had not vacuumed. I walked up the stairs and smelled a dinner being cooked that I was not cooking. I was greeted by a happy toddler who I did not have to pick up from daycare. I was greeted by a 5 year old doing his homework who I had not directed. I literally could have probably eaten my husband I was so grateful.
Erik was done with work early yesterday so he proceeded to clean out our entry way closet which is an accomplishment in itself. I am amazed we have not lost on of our children in that thing. Put all our shoes on a shoe rack. Hung up all of our 50+ coats. Organized all of the winter gear that we are slowly starting to wear and lose on a regular basis. Scrubbed the floor and vacuumed the rug.
So yesterday was a good day.
4 comments:
Wow. Your day is a dream come true for all of us moms. Go Erik!
Wow is right! What a wonderful thing to come home too. Erik gets my vote for hubby of the year!
I lub Ewik.
What a great husband!
faith
Post a Comment