Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Suggestions
Alright ladies, I have decided that the blog templates are fine. They do have some cute ones that are available for free. Let’s face it the cheaper the better but since I have also found that I am starting to have a love for graphic design (p.s. who would have ever thought that one was going to happen) I want to change my blog to match my personality. So I have googled blog background builders etc but have no idea who is actually reputable or full of bs. Basically what I am looking for is to have the ability to upload whatever content I want-preferably a 3 column blog, make all my pictures look like Ria's (btw I wish), and have it look visually appealing at a minimal cost. So who do you know? What programs do you know of or use? What blogs do you read that are informative? I am an information seeking blogger. Got any?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can make your photos large on the current blog you have. Send me your email address and I will email you the insturctions.
I got my current template from ourblogtemplates.com, it's one of the photographer ones. It comes with the link bar too.
THANK YOU JENAY!!! I really appreciate your help on this one.
Well... I use typepad so I am useless to you. :)
But for what its worth, I think your blog is the bees knees.
:)
Blessings-
Amanda
Amanda- do you like typepad? I have thought about switching.
Post a Comment